Cooking Class amidst our beautiful farm by the lake
My Mother Sharda is an excellent cook who can offer class for traditional Kerala cuisine as well as North indian cuisine. We offer Vegan and vegetarian class also according to preference.
The class will be taken in an open air kitchen set up in thhe farm with an amazing lake view. We will be happy to take you around the farm after your lunch to give you a glimpse of the farm function and also the local life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will share the food you have prepared and have lunch together.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We will meet in Fort Kochi and travel together to Vypin island which is 5 minutes ferry ride by KSINC Fort Kochi-Vypin RORO service from Fort Kochi. After a short drive through local villages, we reach our scenic farm by the lake.
My mother Sharda will welcome us in her ancestral house. She will share her deep knowledge of Kerala cuisine with us. Sharda has been hosting guests and giving cooking class since 2016 at her farmhouse.
The cooking class will be held outdoor in the natural environment of Pearlnelli Farmstay, which makes this experience a unique one.
After the class we can enjoy our lunch together and then go for a short walk through the farm. You will be dropped back to our meeting point in Fort Kochi.
Departure Point :Breath Cafe, KB Jacob Rd, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Please ask for Anirudh at Breath Vegan Cafe
OtherNjaliparambu Junction, Njaliparambu Jct, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India - Breath Vegan Cafe
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. North Indian 11/15/2019 - 9/27/2021
Kerala cooking class 11/15/2019 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.