Cooking Class At Cam Thanh Village
Cam Thanh is a charming little village in the edge of Hoi An. During the Vietnamese war, this was the shelter of local people and soldiers. Nowadays, this is the most famous place of seafood production. Joining our cooking tour at Cam Thanh village, you will have a chance to not only learn how to cook Vietnamese typical dishes but also to discover the daily life of fishing man, paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, explore the tranquil coconut – palm and hand on of experience cast net
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Wooden boat & bamboo basket boat ride
- Cooking class facilities
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Town
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch time
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Town, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Pick you up at Tam Tam Jardin at 121 Tran Phu str.
- The clients will be taken to the Central Market by boat from Thu Bon river where to buy Vietnamese ingredients and the fresh seafood which is brought by boat from HOIAN-CUADAI beach to the HOIAN market harbor.
- After visiting the market, we walk to TAM TAM restaurant for cooking class.
- Our team introduces some Vietnamese special ingredients which the tourists can buy in your countries or in the supermarket, in Chinese town or in the Asian market.
- Our team comes back to TAMTAM restaurant where we will show you the way to cook.
- At last you enjoy what you did, Vietnamese specialties for Lunch or dinner.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us your hotel name & address so that we can fix the pick up time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.