Cooking Class - Cartagena
Spanish, African and native traditions are part of the delicious Cartagenera gastronomy. A tour designed to understand, approach and love this culture through food. Taste regional appetizers such as the famous shrimp cocktail, carimañolas and cakes, egg arepa, empanadas and sweets like cocadas and learn to make one of the most representative regional dishes in the company of a chef, he will accompany you from the election of the perfect ingredients, through the preparation and cooking of food and finally the delight of an exquisite dish with a native family, so that you feel at home. Definitely, a tour of gastronomic delights that you can not miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Permanent guide
- Travel insurance throughout the tour
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Yogurt with chocorramo
- Supplies to prepare lunch
- Cooking class
What's excluded :
- Transportation and / or food depending on the service purchased (economic or standard)
- Learn to perform in the company of a chef one of the most representative regional dishes, he will accompany you from the choice of ingredients, through the preparation and cooking of food and finally the delight of an exquisite dish with a native family, to Make you feel at home
• CARIMAÑOLAS - It is a food based on cassava dough, stuffed with seasoned ground beef, fresh cheese, shredded chicken or other stuffing.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The collection point would be in the hotel lobby or at the airport at the point of arrival of your flight.Airports
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.