Cooking class in Historic Center with Dinner (Lecce)
Puglia is good food and all its essence is enclosed in a small-format pasta that here is a true symbol of "pugliesità". We are talking about orecchiette, maccheroni e maltagliati. What do you think about learning to make them in one of our cooking classes? An hour and a half cooking lesson in an exclusive location, in the heart of the historic center a few steps from Piazza S. Oronzo. After the cooking class, you will join us for a delicious meal eating the pasta cuts prepared along with additional dishes from the traditional cuisine and territory.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Based on the time, lunch or dinner plus coffee break
- Entry/Admission - Liberrima All'Ombra del Barocco Ristorante con Bar
What's excluded :
- A private area in this renowned restaurant in the heart of the histiric center of lecce
Departure Point :Lecce Castle, Viale Felice Cavallotti, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Castello Carlo V Viale Felice Cavallotti, 73100 Lecce LE
Return Detail :Libreria Liberrima, Corte dei Cicala, 1, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.