Cooking Class, Market Tour and Dinner in Jaipur
Rajasthan, known as the land of Maharajas, is rich with culture, traditions, and cuisines. Learn to cook Rajasthani food from your own hands and relish its flavor. If in Jaipur this activity is a must book. We have prepared for you an activity that is perfect if you want to try your hands on Rajasthani dishes and learn how people choose their edible and get to know the locals.
Get a chance to visit the local market and pick vegetables and spices for you. Visiting the local store would be an all-new experience. After picking up the right vegetables you get to cook them on Chulha(stove). Get ready to taste typical Indian food after you prepare it.
Timings: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (in Between)
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Demo
- Market visit
What's excluded :
- With this tour, learn to cook traditional Indian dishes. Acquire the knowledge of spices, herbs, and vegetables used locally and go through the recipes of some of the best-known dishes in the country.
Visit the market:
The quest starts with a market visit. Go to the market and experience buying different food products. As you buy all the vegetables and spices, your senses will refresh. Familiarise yourself and know how to choose the best edible.
Cooking and Plating:
After getting all the raw materials from the market, it is time to cook. Get ready to prepare traditional dishes and authentic food. Prepare a meal that tastes as good as it feels to cook them. Get hold of procedure required to dish up a typical Indian food.
• Welcome Drink - Traditional Indian drink- Cold drink, Lime juice or Rose, Khus or other Indian flavors Sharbat. Hot drink - Tomato or Mix veg soup.
• snacks - Onion, Potato, Cauliflower, Spinach, Lentils, Peas – Pakoras (fritters) or Potato Balls or Mini Samosa or Chicken Tikka or Fish Tikka.
• Daal(Lentil) - Mix daal includes different varieties of daal cooked together with different styles like – Daal Fry, Daal Tadka, and Daal Makhni.
• Chicken in Gravy - Kadhai Chicken or Handi Chicken.
• Vegetable in Gravy - (any 1) – Panner (Cottage cheese), Gatta, Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) or seasonal Green vegetables.
• Vegetable(Dry) - (any 1) – Mix Vegetables, Seasonal vegetables.
• Rice - Plain Rice or Jeera Rice or Veg Pulav.
• Curd - Boondi Raita, Pickle, Vegetable Salad, lahsun(garlic) and coriander leaves chatni.
• Indian Bread - Tawa Chapatti or Parantha or Puri or Corn flour bread.
• Sweets - Suji and Wheat Flour Halwa or Kheer or Gunjiyan or sewaiyaan.
Departure Point :OFFBEAT MASTERS, Maharani Farm, 31, Pratap Marg, Jadon Nagar, Prithviraj Nagar, Durgapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.