Cooking Class With a Venetian Local
Join Venetian-born host Lorenzo with a glass of cold Prosecco in hand for a 3-hour pasta cooking class and Italian dinner, paired with great music and a fun atmosphere.
• Learn how to make fresh pasta, then sit down to enjoy a 3-course meal
• White wine and Prosecco are included
• Cooking class and communal dinner for up to 50 people
• Lorenzo was born in Venice and has lived there his whole life
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (White Wine, Sparkling Wine)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Lorenzo: "I was born in Venice 48 years ago with a passion for cooking. The scents and flavors I've acquired are those handed down over centuries. Every morning I go to the Rialto market to choose fresh fish and vegetables. The idea behind my culinary creations is to achieve perfect balance."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Homemade gnocchi with basil tomato sauce and parmesan
• Eggplant parmesan (traditional recipe) -
• Tiramisu (original recipe)
Departure Point :Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.