Cooking Experience in Local Villa
This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. It’s perfect for cooking enthusiasts who want to learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese dishes for their family and friends with personalized attention in a small group limited to 10.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at Hanoi Opera House
- Local guide/ experienced English-speaking cooking instructor
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free 02 drinks (Beer or soft drinks) and local wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- At our kitchen, you’ll have chance prepare and cook authentic dishes, such as spring rolls, noodle soup or salads, and barbecue pork with noodles and fish sauce. Once you’ve finished cooking, you’ll sit down to feast on the fruit of your labors, accompanied by beer and seasonal local wine.
• Bun Cha - Grilled Pork with Noodles and Dipping Sauce
• Pho - Vietnamese Noodle Soup
• Seasonal Traditional Rolls
• Egg coffee/chocolate
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Hanoi Opera House.Meeting time:1. Morning class: 9:00-9:10 am2. Afternoon class: 3:00-3:15 pmMore specific pick-up time will be informed via mobile phone (WhatsApp/ LINE/ WeChat/ Kakao Talk/ Imessage/ Viber), or Viator message at least 02 hours before the starting time. If possible, please provide us your phone number (with country code). It'd be easier for us to contact you for the pick-up/meet-up. Thank you so much!Ports
- Hanoi Opera House, no 1 Trang Tien Street
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.