Cooking Experience Lake Garda Basic Course
Let us accompany you to the discovery of gastronomic emotions We will lead you in paths carefully studied to meet your tastes and your needs in an enchanting location and astonishing lake view .
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cooking class program
Hands-on cooking class/sample of the preparations:
traditional Italian food, bread, bruschetta, ciabatta, antipasti, pasta-ravioli, tagliolini, tortelloni, risotto and dolci (desserts) polenta(cornmeal), braised red chicory,mushrooms, lard and salami, bigoli(home-made spaghetti with lake Garda sardines, potatoes dumplings with pork sausages, baci di Giulietta (Juliet's kisses cookies)
All the cooking class are held in the morning from April to beginning of November. These are organized from 2 people up to max 6.
In case we are not available in the morning time, it is possible to have the class in the afternoon starting from 3 pm until max 7:30 pm (including dinner).
Guests are welcomed at the restaurant at 9:30 am, the class will start 9:45 am with out welcome breakfast and will end up around approx. 1:00 –1:30 pm.
Duration: 4 hours approx. including lunch.
A recipes folder will be given to each participant followed by a certificate signed by the Chef .
A special program will be organized for small groups (10 -15 people).
Departure Point :Albisano, 37010 Torri del Benaco, VR, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required 2
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.