Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat
Drive through Sumail Gap and Izki. Stop at Birkat Al Mouz, see the old and new village. See the roof of Oman, the Saiq Plateau which for hundreds of years has been accessible only by donkeys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Expenses of any personal nature
- At 08:30am you will be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Muscat city where you will board your 4x4. You will drive via Fanjah, Izki. On the way you stop at Birkat Al Mouz for a photo stop. The old and the new villages are both immerse in a lush green date and banana plantation. Birkat Al Mouz is also home of one the most famous and longest falaj system in Oman, the “Falaj Daris”, which runs from here all the way to Nizwa.
You proceed to the roof of Oman, the Saiq Plateau which for hundreds of years has been accessible only by donkeys. The sight of terraced gardens is very interesting. A variety of fruits like, pomegranates, apricot, and lemon are grown here. There are rose gardens here and they bloom in April. There are interesting walks in Wadi Bani Habib, Shrejaya, Al ain and Aqur. You will then have a picnic lunch before returning to Muscat at approximately 16:30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.