Gamified Discovery Walk in Copenhagen: 3 contrasting neighbourhoods
What makes Copenhagen such a vibrant and exciting city? Find and experience the answer yourself on this self-guided walk. It’s created by Louise and Henrik, Copenhagen locals and curious explorers – just like you. You’ll be solving fun location-based riddles, from the city centre to hipster Vesterbro to fashionable Frederiksberg. Along the way, you’ll discover the city’s green recreational areas, local cafés and shopping hubs, street art and beautiful architecture of apartment buildings, private villas and cultural institutions.
This playful walk across Copenhagen’s city centre, Vesterbro and Frederiksberg sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Copenhagen or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Email with instructions and your link to the web-app
What's excluded :
- Data on phone
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oerstedsparken, Norre Voldgade/Norre Farimagsgade, Copenhagen 1358/1364 Denmark
Stroll around this beautiful green park in central Copenhagen!
Pass By: Det Ny Teater, Gammel Kongevej 29, Copenhagen 1610 Denmark
Pass by The New Theatre in Copenhagen.
Pass By: Frederiksberg Alle, Copenhagen Denmark
Take a long walk through the tree-lines avenue!
Departure Point :Israels Plads, København, Denmark
Return Detail :Landbohøjskolens Have, Bülowsvej 17, 1870 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.