Copenhagen Private Photography Workshop
Shooting Copenhagen Photography Workshops are ideal for those wanting to learn or improve their photography and editing skills.
Our Private Workshop can be booked for individuals and small groups, provided everyone is part of the same group.
Each workshop is based on your current skills as a photographer, and we move at your own pace. If you're a complete beginner, no problem, if you've been photographing for years, let's figure out what you'd like to improve.
We can also offer photography tours around the city, whereby we visit some of Copenhagen's most photogenic areas and buildings. Or maybe you'd like to go off the beaten track?
Get in touch today to make a booking.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private Guide/Instructor
- Entry/Admission - Nyhavn
What's excluded :
- The colourful buildings of Nyhavn
Departure Point :Generator, Adelgade 5-7, 1304 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.