Coral Island Snorkeling Full Day Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
• Enjoy a trip by speedboat from Phuket to Coral Island (Koh Hae)
• Experience a full day of fun and enjoy sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling on Coral Island.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and relaxing.
• Enjoy a lunch and walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Coral Island.
• Enjoy water activities from sea walking, scuba diving, kayaking, and more.
• Try parasailing and exciting banana boat ride with professional staff.
• Round trip transfer
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Life insurance
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Round trip transfer
- Beach Chair
- Entry/Admission - Coral Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Island, 48/12 Moo9 T, Chalong Phuket, Phuket 83130 Thailand
Coral Island,known locally as Koh Hae, an absolute paradise only ten kilometers south of Phuket. It’s a beautiful getaway destination, good diving and snorkeling spots. Snorkeling here is well suited to novice snorkelers and children as you can swim to the shallow reef from the beach. The island is surrounded by coral reefs and has two long stretches of white sand. A short walk over the island's hill leads to a small, quiet cove and an idyllic peaceful beach with crystal clear waters. There are a lot of tropical fish and they're just waiting for you to feed them. Coral Island has no shortage of fun.
The island features two main beaches, Long Beach and Banana Beach. Banana Beach is exciting for snorkeling and if you go out far enough from Long Beach you will also have a lot to discover, at its impressive coral reef. At night this location is beautifully calm; by day it is quite busy with day trippers but peace and quiet can be found at the extremities of both beaches.
Beach Activities on Coral Island, both beaches have a lot of water sports activities. Enjoy fun water activities in private island with the our professional staff. Try out the exciting banana boat ride with your friends, parasailing, walk on the ocean floor with sea walking, get up close to the marine life with the discover scuba diving. Spend time to relax on the beach, tanning, reading, swim or kayaking. Coral Island is ideal for a day trip with multiple of activities to choose from. Deck chairs and sun loungers can be free with the day tour.
• 08:00am - 09:00am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Chalong pier.
• 09:15am – 09:30am Departure from Chalong Pier to Coral Island (Koh Hae)
• 09:45am – 12:00pm Arrival at Coral Island (Koh Hae) Enjoy the white sandy beach & turquoise as you partake in a various sea activities.
• 12:00pm – 01:00pm Enjoy lunch time with a taste to Thailand 's famous cuisine at our "Hae restaurnt".
• 01:00pm – 03:00pm Back to the beach for more leisure hour time such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.
• 03:00pm Departure from Coral Island (Koh Hae) to Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone• No Extra : Phuket Town, Kalim beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Ban Krating• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Laguna, Layan beach, Bang Tao, Surin beach, Kamala beach, Naka lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin siray bay, Cape panwa • Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao por, Thalang
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.