Coral Reef and Turtle Kayak Excursion
If you are looking for a private experience to kayak and snorkel at two great snorkel spots, then this is the trip for you! On this 5 hour private tour, you will discover the breathtaking underwater world of a coral reef and see turtles in their natural habitat Includes: guided snorkeling, photos, use of sanitized gear/equipment needed and a cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and a snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos (above and underwater)
- Use of kayak and snorkel gear
- Guided snorkeling and kayaking with instruction
- A cooler with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is recommended (15 -20%). Automatic 15% gratuity is due in cash for groups of 5 +
- Pick up and drop off (except Crown Bay Center for ship passengers and Emerald Beach Resort)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Thomas, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Visit our two favorite snorkel spots on this small group adventure! It's a perfect opportunity for active individuals to kayak and snorkel over a coral reef and swim with sea turtles on a private tour. Only 4 guests per guide make this a truly unique experience.
Your guide will provide you with your gear and give you a kayak lesson before starting the guided kayak to a secluded coral reef. While kayaking, learn about the rich history of the US Virgin Islands and the unique ecosystems surrounding you.
Don the provided snorkel gear and dive in to witness the vibrant undersea world; your guide will point out and tell you all about the must-see fish and coral.
After a lunch break, you will swim with sea turtles in their natural habitat.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Emerald Beach Resort, St. Thomas, 8070 Lindberg Bay, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is from Emerald Beach Resort and Crown Bay Center (for ship passengers). Ship passengers must pre-arrange pick up time and place with the tour provider before your ship sails. Otherwise, you are to meet your guide 15 mins before the tour starts at the Emerald Beach Resort - wait OUTSIDE of the lobby (not inside the hotel). Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.Ports
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is from Emerald Beach Resort and Crown Bay Center (for ship passengers) only. Transportation from ship port must be pre-arranged with the tour provider one week before the start of your cruise
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All participants must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces. Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Children under 9 must paddle with an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more.
- At the time of booking, all participants must provide: Adults: Sweater size with gender Children: Age, gender and weight All: Shoe size with gender (indicate if it is an adult or child's size).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At the time of booking, all participants must provide: Sandwich choice: Turkey, ham or salami and which toppings you would like on each sandwich: Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Butter. Lunch beverage (choose on per person): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or bottled water. Let us know if you are vegan/vegetarian or have any dietary restrictions).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Enhanced disinfecting & deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Lunch & beverages are served in single use packaging. Guide and all guests will follow mandates and will wear a mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.