Coral Reef Private Snorkel Tour at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
Come join us for a private 3.5-hour tour with 2 locations of fun and exciting adventures on the reefs of Key Largo in John Pennekamp State Park and see a wide variety of marine life and coral in turquoise waters which will include Parrott Fish, Barracudas, Angle Fish, Bermuda Chubs, Southern Stingrays, Yellow Striped Snappers, Sergeant Majors and much more!.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Photo Package
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
What's excluded :
Snorkel the Keys offers personalized Private Snorkel tours if you want to avoid the stressful lines and crowds and have a fun-filled, relaxing boat tour catered to your needs, then you’ve reached the right place!
Snorkel trips are to the coral reefs at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park where the Christ of the Abyss is located and the National Marine Sanctuaries. These coral reefs are among the most beautiful and diversified of all living communities in the world. Eco-Tours and Sunset Cruises are on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico overlooking the Everglades National Park with trails that wind through the Mangroves and Marvin D Adams Waterway the only man-made canal through the Florida Keys.
• Key Largo Dry Rocks, Key Largo, FL
Departure Point :Marina Del Mar Resort & Marina, 527 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim to snorkel.
- Must be 5 years or older to snorkel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Clean & Disinfect the Boat In Between All Trips Multi-Step Disinfecting Process for All Snorkeling Equipment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.