Coral World Park with Coki Beach Stop Transportation Included
Coral World is considered one of the top family attractions in the US Virgin Islands. Explore the world of sea creatures with an interactive tour to Coral World Ocean Park in St.Thomas. Get access and wander around on your own to all five acres of this exciting aquatic park with the General Admission
Coki Beach is a white sand beach on the North East (Atlantic) side of the island Saint Thomas, adjacent to the Coral World Ocean Park. Coki is well known for snorkeling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas and selected hotels/resorts.
- Local guide/driver
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Coral World Ocean Park
- Entry/Admission - Coki Point Beach
What's excluded :
- Swim wears
- Snorkeling Gear
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral World Ocean Park, 6450 Coki Pt, Smith Bay 00802-1805 St. Thomas
General admission is included. Other activities can be done inside at your own expense as long as it's within the tour duration. You can also skip Coki beach stop and spend the tour at the Coral world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coki Point Beach, Coki Point Rd, Smith Bay 00802 St. Thomas
It's optional to skip this activity. Just let the tour operator know.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
St Thomas hotels or cruise ship port. Hotels include: Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Point Pleasant Resort, Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, Emerald Beach Resort, Secret Harbour Beach Resort, Elysian Beach Resort, and Sugar Bay Resort and SpaPorts
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour duration/time begins at the time of pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 4 guests to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bring or wear swim wear with a cover-up towels.
- No Pregnant Women for some activities.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Great Exploration Tours