Cordoba Full Day Trip with Mosque Direct Entry from Malaga
Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Cordoba on a day excursion from Malaga. This intriguing ancient city was the capital of Moorish Spain for three centuries, and is thought to have been the largest city in Europe during the time of Islamic rule. Visit the magnificent Great Mosque of Cordoba, which retains its amazing Islamic architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Entrance fee for the Mosque, synagogue and gardens
- Transportation from Malaga directly to Cordoba.
- Multilingual escort guide
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Roman Bridge, Av. del Alcazar, s/n Across Guadalquivir River, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Enjoy a panoramic visit to the Roman Bridge.
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The Jewish Quarter is the best-known part of Cordoba’s historic center. It is also one of Europe’s largest urban areas declared World Heritage Site in 1984. A fascinating neighborhood which dates back to the late Middle Ages, full of narrow streets and rests of the Jewish population that once lived here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
The Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, is unique in Andalusia and one of the three best preserved Medieval synagogues in the whole of Spain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
built during the period of Moorish occupation and later converted into a Catholic Christian Cathedral. It is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world and still a very important symbol of the city nowadays. Originally built as a Mosque in 786, it is a harmonious combination of various different styles. Explore this beautiful building and marvel at its colorful mosaics and stained-glass windows.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida de Andalucía, Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:25 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.