Cordoba Mosque and Jewish Quarter
Discover the Jewish quarter and the Mosque of Córdoba, the Calleja de las Flores, the Maimonides Monument, the Calle Judíos and its Synagogue, the Souk of the artisans and the surroundings of the Mosque-Cathedral.
In addition to taking a guided tour of the Mosque of Córdoba, we are going to visit the old neighborhood where the Jews lived in this city.
The Jewish quarter is a unique space where you will be amazed by its narrow streets and the flower pots that adorn its walls.
Córdoba is a city where three cultures inhabited at the same time and we will see the mix of all of them on this tour. Do not miss it.
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance to the Cathedral Mosque
- Official and friendly guide
- Tour of Juderia and Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Tip (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba is the most important monument in the entire Islamic West and one of the most amazing in the world. Its history summarizes the complete evolution of the Umayyad style in Spain, in addition to the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles of Christian construction.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The oldest district of Córdoba and one of its essential visits is undoubtedly the Jewish quarter. Located in the heart of the city, the Jewish quarter is a labyrinth of narrow, cobbled streets where you can review the history of Córdoba and understand the lifestyle of the three cultures that coexisted for centuries: Christians, Jews and Muslims
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
2: Calle Torrijos, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.