Cordoba on Segway
Enjoy Cordoba in an original and ecological way. Ride a Segway and start the tour.
In this hour on Segway we will visit the area of the Mosque, the Alcazar and the Jewish quarter, cross the Roman bridge and see the nature of the Guadalquivir River.
All safely and with an official guide of Cordoba.
* In the months of August and September 2020, attention will not be provided in English.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Food: Drinks, food, snacks.
- Tips for service (optional, at will).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cordoba, Cordoba, Province of Cordoba, Andalucia
ravel Cordoba in the most comfortable, original and fun you can imagine: On board an ecological Segway - 0% polluting.
Enjoy a perfect combination knowing the highlights of this Andalusian city while taking care of the environment.
On board a Segway and in the company of an expert guide, you can choose between 2 routes of 1 or 2 hours, depending on how much you want to cover the city.
On the 1-hour Segway tour, you will leave from the meeting point towards the Plaza de las Tendillas, considered "The center of Córdoba", and you will make a tour of Calle Gondomar (the most commercial street in the city), the Church of San Nicolás, Concepción Street, Paseo de la Victoria (with its beautiful gardens) and the Victoria Market, where you can find the best dishes of Cordoba and Spanish cuisine ready to eat.
You will pass through the Puerta de Almodóvar to visit the wall that divided the city and the surroundings of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos.
You will cross the Roman Bridge and go through the Calahorra Tower, until you reach the surroundings of the majestic Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and again back to the Plaza de las Tendillas, where the tour ends.
Total distance to travel: 4 km.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.