Corfu town: architecture and great personalities (in German)
Step back in time in the old town of Corfu. Come along on this unique tour and explore with your guide the city of Corfu, its architecture and its famous historical inhabitants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry and guided tour of the Casa Parlante History Museum
- Local licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Casa Parlante
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the hotel or port, etc.
- Catering, refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Corfu's old town is definitely worth a visit as a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover the architectural landmarks of the city of Corfu on this tour with a qualified guide. Your guide will take you through picturesque neighborhoods and show you magnificent Venetian buildings. Stroll through dreamy cobbled streets and experience the hustle and bustle on the marketplaces. Explore places where some of the greatest personalities lived. Listen to fascinating stories about the city's history.
Corfu is a cradle of art and tradition. Many buildings are witness to the rich history and culture. See the Old Fortress, Esplanade, the elegant Liston Arcade Gallery, Town Hall Square with the Cathedral and San Giacomo Old Theater, the Ionian Parliament and University, the historic district of Campiello, St. Michael and George Palace, the waterfront and the Jewish quarter around the synagogue. At the end of the tour, with your guide, visit the vibrant Museum of History Casa Parlante, a former 19th-century mansion.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Parlante, Nikorou Theotoki 16, Corfu Town 49100 Greece
Visit Casa Parlante, a fascinating museum with history you can touch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Statue of Count Schulenburg, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not for people with reduced mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.