Corfu town: evening tour with wine (in German)
Experience the unique charm of the city of Corfu in the evening glow on this tour and enjoy a delicious glass of wine at the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of wine (soft drink for children aged 6 to 17)
- Local licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Let your professional tour guide take you through the historic center of Corfu and marvel at all the highlights on this crisp, short and exciting tour. Experience a completely new facet of the city on your evening stroll in the moonlight.
Stroll across the legendary Liston and admire its French-style architecture. Discover the bars and cafes on Liston, which are full of life until the wee hours of the morning. See the palace of St. Michael and St. Georg and roam the cobblestone streets illuminated at night with their Venetian villas, the imposing town hall and the historic Jewish quarter.
At the end of your tour, enjoy a glass of wine in a chic and cozy bar, which is very popular with the locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Statue of Count Schulenburg, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.