Corners, panoramic and hermitages of Montserrat
This excursion will take you into the mountain of Montserrat, discovering wonderful places.
The guide will explain curiosities and history of the hermitages, landscapes or geological formation of the mountain.
We will pass by little known places, outside the tourist routes.
We will take you to stunning viewpoints and cross forests full of wildlife.
We will take you to the highest point of the mountain and return by a different path, so that you take full advantage of the excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mountain access
- Professional guide entitled
- Civil Liability and Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will move this time to the Natural Park of the Montserrat Mountain. Upon arriving there, we will review the material and give you some safety instructions and start walking to avoid the hustle and bustle of the most tourist area of the mountain.
Soon we will begin to enjoy the path that is very panoramic, I will help you identify the most characteristic formations, we will stop at some viewpoints and I will explain the history of hermits, climbers and UFOs ...
Soon we will arrive at one of the secrets of Montserrat, we will enjoy the place and continue our route discovering a few more places, the last one, a small refuge for climbers and hikers where we will eat.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 08691 Monistrol de Montserrat, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.