Costa Diving Tour - Machalilla National Park
Diving on the coast of Machalilla National Park is an unforgettable experience, you should not miss it! We have the opportunity to swim near beautiful coral reefs, which are home to many colorful fish, turtles, starfish, brunettes, lobsters among other species.
We will start our program in the morning, we will take our boat, which will take us to the first dive site, along the way, we will be able to observe a wonderful dance "The Humpback Whales Courtship Dance" (in the months of June to October)
Our guide will give you a small introduction about the currents of the place and we will be ready to enjoy this fantastic adventure!, After this we will have our snack and a rest time, to prepare for our second dive!
An unforgettable adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Instructor / guide (English-Spanish), lunch (fruits, two Sandwich and drinks) and boat.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Machalilla
What's excluded :
- Any unspecified expenses, tips and dinner.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Lopez, Puerto Lopez, Manabi Province
Puerto López is a fishing village located on the coast of Ecuador, in the province of Manabí, is well known for being the starting point for several excursions including: The observation of humpback whales, the Machalilla National Park and the economic Galápagos “Isla de la Plata".
In the surroundings of this wonderful town we will find trails, forests, beaches and reefs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Nacional Machalilla, Puerto Lopez 130315 Ecuador
Machalilla National Park, located in the province of Manabí, canton Puerto López. It is one of the first protected areas and the most extensive on the coast of Ecuador.
It has the greatest biodiversity in the entire continental coast.
The only marine protected area in continental Ecuador and it is the only one that contains coral reefs on the coast of Ecuador.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Malecon Julio Izurieta, Malecón Julio Izurieta, Puerto López, Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.