Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Admission
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum isn’t just a museum, it’s an experience, an exciting and entertaining destination in Nashville with something for everyone. Rhinestone costumes, seasoned instruments and tear-stained lyric sheets are only the beginning. Add incredible architecture along with famous southern hospitality, and a day at the museum turns into the memories of a lifetime. Savor a southern meal at Two Twenty-Two Grill & Catering and finish off the day by shopping at our Museum Store.
*Audio Guide Upgrades available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Audio Guide in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese (upgrade at checkout)
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Ticket valid for re-entry on same day of travel
- Audio Guide features famed WSM radio personality, Bill Cody, as he carries you through the Museum
- Access to the Taylor Swift Education Center
- Skip the Main Ticket Window for Faster Entry
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Real stories that must be told - that’s what you'll experience at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Start your journey through country music history with Sing Me Back Home: The Journey Begins, Folk Roots to the 1960s. This exciting multi-layered experience tells the story of country music’s humble folk roots, and tracks its evolution into the 1960s.
In 2010, the museum opened an all-new exhibit experience, expanding on Sing Me Back Home with Dreaming My Dreams: The Journey Continues, 1960s to the Present. This expansion included the addition of hundreds of new artifacts and multimedia elements that focus on country music’s recent history.
The history comes to life with every era of country music represented.
Departure Point :Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Departure Time :Admission & Audio Guide 5/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
Admission Ticket 5/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the museum and doors have been automated to allow for no touch entry. To allow for social distancing, we will space out entry into the galleries as well as limit the number of passengers within the elevator to groups of 4 or less at a time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.