Cozumel Dune Buggy Off-Road Adventure to Punta Sur
Enjoy a great tour in which you'll visit the famous Punta Sur Eco Park. Here, you'll see the museum, lighthouse and lagoon. The next part of your adventure will put you back behind the wheel of your dune buggy to continue with the best off road trails! Dust, water, mud, bumps, ramps and more is waiting for you! Finally, you'll end the tour at the exclusive Playa Uvas beach and enjoy some snorkeling and a delicious Mexican lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dune buggy
- Bottled water
- Snorkel equipment
- Entry/Admission - Playa Uvas
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- MARINE NATIONAL PARK ENTRANCE ($ 5 DLLS) PER PERSON
- The tour begins in the beach club “Playa Uvas”, where your tour guide will be waiting for you to give you all the information and instructions that you need. Once you have completed the brief overview, get ready to jump into your dune buggy to start the expedition!
You will begin your journey by heading south to the famous Punta Sur Park! This natural park it is the largest ecological reserve in Cozumel. It has a museum, a lighthouse called “Celarain”, and a lagoon full of wildlife. Each part of this ecological reserve has its own charm. Ascend to the top of the lighthouse where you will enjoy the most amazing view of the landscape. In the museum, you will find old navigation artifacts and in the lagoon if you have luck, you will see many large crocodiles.
The next part of your adventure will be for you to get back behind the wheel of your dune buggy and continue along the eastern coastal highway as you make your way to the one of the best off road trails.
Following this intense fun, head back to the starting point at Playa Uvas, the exclusive Cozumel beach club. Here, the friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the last part of your Cozumel excursion. You will be able to enjoy the rich marine life at the National Marine Park Reserve while snorkeling on the world’s second largest barrier reef!. Enjoy your time and just have fun!
Departure Point :MEGA or Playa Uvas, depending on your hotel or port MEGA Grocery Store is downtown and perfect for people arriving by Cruise Ship to Punta Langosta Pier or hotels from the North side of the IslandPlaya Uvas is in the South part of the Island and perfect for people arriving to International Pier or Puerta Maya Pier, or hotels of the south part of the island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 7 year
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and you must present a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you wear closed shoes, shorts, t-shirts, glasses, a swimsuit and a hat
- Hotel pickup is available for groups of 4 or more
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.