Cozumel Mayan Ruins and Beach: Private Tour
Make the most out of your day in Cozumel: Enjoy this private tour and take the opportunity to customize the route according to your wishes.
Discover the highlights of Cozumel in just one day: Experience the Mayan Ruins of San Gervasio and learn about the amazing history of the ancient Maya. Explore the wild side of Cozumel, miles of untouched beaches. Relax during your beach break on one of the most natural beaches of Cozumel. An optional Tequila Tasting introduces you to one of the most important Mexican traditions.
Avoid the crowds: This tour Mayan ruins and beach is a private experience just for you and your family / travel group. Many tours in Cozumel operate with big groups. Not with us!! We guarantee a completely private experience with your private tour guide.
You may customize the tour as you wish, your private tour guide will advise you.
Extra time: You may extend the tour time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Drinks in a cooler in the vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer in a cooler in the vehicle (For 18 years and above)
- Entrance fee to the archeological site San Gervasio
- Certified Tour Guide with special historical knowledge
- Entry/Admission - San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch - If you would like to order drinks or food in the beach restaurant, it is at additional costs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Casitas, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
See historical monuments in Cozumel, right by the sea. Learn about the arrival of the Spaniards in Cozumel and in Mexico. Visit of a beautiful church, constructed for the 500 anniversal of two cultures in Mexico.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica San Gervasio, San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Stop at a magnificient cave, right by the archeological site San Gervasio. See bats in the cave structures and learn about the geological nature of the Yucatan peninsula and Cozumel. Take pictures of natural flora like papaya trees.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Visit the archeological site San Gervasio in Cozumel. Learn about the Mayan heritage and explore the ancient living of this great culture. Our tour guides are SECTUR certified (Secretaria de Turismo in Mexico) and have a special training to give cultural tours.
Get to know the only pyramidical construction in Cozumel and how the Maya from the mainland came to the island of Cozumel with canoes.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Optional stop Tequila Tasting. Discover the way Tequila is produced in Mexico and taste the difference of quality tequila.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Chen Rio, Costera Este Highway 3.5 miles north, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Take scenic pictures of the wild side of Cozumel and relax on the beautiful beach of Chen Rio. Walk along the rock formations and feel the fresh breeze of Cozumels' wild side.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Take scenic pictures of the most beautiful lookout point in Cozumel. This is the largest beach of Cozumel's east side and one of the most favourite ones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: 7-Eleven Store, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 2, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
2: MEGA, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 799, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
3: Restaurante Palmeras Cozumel, Ultramar, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guides have a blue shirt with the Leon Tours logo on the back.Ports
- Plaza Punta Langosta, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 599, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Puerta Maya Cruise Ship Terminal, Carretera Chankanaab km 4.5, Carretera Costera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- SSA Mexico Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.