Cradle Mountain in a day from Hobart
The only Cradle Mountain day tour departing from Hobart. On arrival, you'll have 4.5 hrs to explore this world-renowned landmark and be reinvigorated by mother nature's vibes in the amazing ancient forests of this world heritage wilderness.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Opportunities to purchase food/drink are available
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
Recognised worldwide for its sheer beauty, Cradle Mountain is not to be missed while visiting Tasmania.
Upon arrival at the Information Centre on the doorstep of Cradle Mountain, we will stock up on fluids and make our way to the shores of Dove Lake where you will have 2 hours to wander around the Dove Lake circuit or choose one of the many other large or small walks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Enchanted Walk, Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain TAS 7306, Australia
Once Dove Lake has been explored and you’ve captured that prized Instagram photo, it’s time to move on to the Enchanted forest and King Billy Pine walks. These two exceptionally beautiful and ancient walks will have you gazing through the forest with amorous delight as you breathe in the crisp, pristine air from under the canopy of 4000 year old trees. Native wildlife is abundant in this area, so keep your eyes peeled and you may see the elusive Tasmanian Devil, wombats, Spotted Quolls, wallabies and more!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 20 Davey St (and Elizabeth Mall Information Hub, Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
2: Prince of Wales Hotel, 55 Hampden Rd, Battery Point TAS 7004, Australia
3: Travelodge Hotel Hobart, 167 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
4: The Nook Backpackers, 251 Liverpool St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
5: St. David's Cathedral, 23 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
6: The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, 1 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
7: North Hobart Post Office, 412 Elizabeth St, North Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
8: Hobart Showground, 2 Howard Rd, Glenorchy TAS 7010, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tassie Tours Tasmania