Cradle Mountain Wildlife Spotting after Dark
Join us on a 2-hour tour for all ages as we travel into the National Park for a night spotting adventure searching for the locals including wallabies, wombats, possums and maybe even a devil.
• Chance to see pademelons, wombats, possums, potoroos, quolls and wallabies
• Informative and education commentary from the guide
• Dusk and sunset walks
• Waldheim Chalet and Weindorfers forest walk
• Mount Kate hut and surrounding board walks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide/s with full commentary
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- National Park pass
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McDermott's Coaches, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania 7306 Australia
You will be collected from your Cradle Mountain accommodation and the guide will transfer you into the National Park, providing a run down of commentary and information that is all ages friendly
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
We arrive at the Ronny Creek carpark and complete a short walk along the boardwalk to spot native animals such as wombats, possums, wallabies. We continue the tour in the bus along the road where we use a spotlight to locate wildlife - often seeing quolls, possums in trees, pademelons and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :McDermotts Cradle Mountain Tours, Shop 3/3845 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain TAS 7306, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Wet weather jackets are required, wet weather pants are optional
- Warm clothing, beanie, gloves, fleece jacket
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.