CRAFT BREWERS TOUR By Jens Tours
This tour is specially designed for beer lovers!
Gourmet and craft beers have won more and more fans all over Brazil. And lovers of these special drinks have a script specially designed to meet this demand. On the tour you will meet three artisanal breweries from Curitiba. The best part is that you will taste 3 200ml glasses of beer in each visited brewery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the tour description.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Way Beer, R. Perola, 331 Emiliano Perneta, Pinhais, State of Parana 83325-200 Brazil
The visit takes approximately 1 hour, where the manufacturing process, the products used and the characteristics of the wine will be explained by a master brewer or beer sommelier.
production, with tasting of an average of 3 glasses of 200 mls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodebrown, Rua Carlos de Laet 1015, Curitiba, State of Parana 81610-050 Brazil
The visit lasts approximately 1 hour, where the manufacturing process, the products used and the production characteristics will be explained by a master brewer or beer sommelier, with an average tasting of 3 glasses of 200 mls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.