Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Rio by car, and taken to the west of the city, a journey lasting 60 minutes. From here we'll hike up for 40 minutes among some of Rio's most stunning landscapes. The endpoint is worth the effort - as you arrive at the famous "Pedra do Telégrafo" where an incredible view awaits you!
If you choose the tour-long version, you will get to know the Wild Beaches (Grumari and/or Prainha). If not, you will be dropped off at your hotel after the hike.
All that walking has made you hungry? You're in luck! Here you'll have an hour of free time to have something delicious to eat while enjoying the silence and beauty of Grumari Beach.
After that, you'll decide if you want to stay at this beach or if you want to know the other wild beach, named Prainha. You will have approximately 60 minutes to relax on each beach, or 120 minutes in only one.
Then, we'll make our way back to your hotel, after exploring the finest panoramas the city has to offer!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal health insurance
- Trilingual Guiding Services (EN, ESP, PT)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, extra costs
- Tips for guides (10-20% of trip cost is typical)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rua Almirante Carlos Tinoco 432 500 Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-260 Brazil
During this journey, we will first visit the summit of Guaratiba Hill and the renowned hanging anvil-shaped stone (Pedra do Telégrafo), where we can take some photos that will freak out your friends and family (we promise, it's totally safe).
It takes around 40 minutes on an easy trail to reach this viewpoint (350 meters / 1150 feet high), which provides us with a sight of the mountainous coastline of the city and the vast surrounding ocean.
After that, we will hike back around 1 hour trough the trail we came in to get back to the car. Then, we will stop respectively at Prainha Beach, Grumari Beach and Secreto Beach, where we will have around 45 min. to relax at each spot. After that we drive through Rio's coast until the drop off point.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Praia de Grumari, Av. Estado da Guanabara, s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
After the hike, we'll have a quick 10 minutes drive to Grumari Beach, where you will have 60 minutes to relax on one of Rio's most beautiful beaches (if this tour option is selected).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prainha Beach, Av. Estado da Guanabara, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-877 Brazil
Here, we will drive to Prainha Beach (10 min.) where you will have another 60 minutes of relaxing time on this wild beach (if this tour option is selected).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up covered area: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca, Itanhangá, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Botafogo, Flamengo, Laranjeiras, Cosme Velho, Catete, Glória, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Centro.An extra fee will apply for pickups outside these neighborhoods.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.