Crazy for Football - Tour Maracanã & Flamengo
Spend a day visiting 2 of the most legendary places in Brazilian football.
Enter the Maracanã stadium and get to know the behind the scenes of the most important football stadium in Brazil. See the collection of historical objects and visit the dressing rooms and the field area.
Next, head to the Clube de Regatas do Flamengo. On the tour of Gávea you'll know the main areas of Flamengo's headquarters. Pass by the gym, soccer stadium, gymnastics zone and the water park. If you are lucky, you might meet a former soccer player or Olympic athlete during the tour!
Discover and relive great memories and achievements at the Flamengo Museum, with the rich collection of images, shirts, and the dressing room of the team in the 1981 Intercontinental Cup. Take photos with the trophies of the most recent achievements. Finish the tour visiting the official Flamengo store to take a photo on the balcony with a huge flag and Christ the Redeemer in the background.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour via air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to Tour Maracanã, Tour of Gávea, and Flamengo Museum
- Professional tour guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from South Zone hotels (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado)
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- Entry/Admission - C.R. Flamengo
What's excluded :
- Tickets for games and/or events in Maracanã stadium
- Food and drinks (snack bars available in the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Visit the Maracanã Stadium.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gavea, Gavea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Tour of Gávea is the chance to get to know the main areas of Flamengo's headquarters
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: C.R. Flamengo, Av. Borges de Medeiros, 997 - Gávea, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22430-041, Brazil
Discover and relive great memories and achievements of “Mengão” at the Flamengo Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado).No pickup from hostels or B&B. Passengers lodged in hostels or B&B will be informed of the time and nearest hotel as pickup point.Tour start time: 08:30amTimes in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado: between 07:30am and 08:30am (pick up) and 01:00pm (approximate drop off)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tours serão operados com capacidade reduzida à 50%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.