Creative Photo Workshop in Malaga - by OhMyGoodGuide
We will discover the hidden of Málaga while showing you how to take the best pictures and make different compositions and quick editing and adjusting the color, light and contrasts.
You'll discover that photography is an art open to everyone, you just have to learn some simple things and you'll start taking the most amazing shots!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Best tips for creating nicer pics!
- A guided tour walking around Malaga's highlights!
- And finally, the best advice to continue your visit in Costa del Sol
What's excluded :
We will walk the streets of Málaga, helping you to take the best pictures and make different compositions, quick editing and adjusting the color, light and contrasts. You'll discover that photography is an art open to everyone, you just have to learn some simple things and you'll start taking amazing shots!
And all this, exploring the best corners of a city as magical as Malaga.
You'll need only a compact or digital camera, and if you don't have, I'm sure your smartphon camera is more than enough. I have made wonderful photos with my phone, you just have to know how to look with art through the screen.
We will visit the center, the most alternative and artistic areas, graffiti, secret corners, the market. You will discover a different Málaga with us and you will acquire knowledge so that from now on the photos of your trips will always look great :)
Let´s make it happen!
• Centre Pompidou Malaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, 29001 Malaga Spain
Departure Point :Paseo de la Farola, 4, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.