Cretan impressions - Chora Sfakion and Plakias
Crete at its best! Whether high mountains, fertile plateau, beautiful beaches and breathtaking views - all that you experience in a trip to Chora Sfakion and Plakias.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hora Sfakion, Hora Sfakion, Chania Town, Chania Prefecture, Crete
You will be enchanted by the wild beauty of Crete.
Let's go to the mountains to our first stop, a quaint winery. Enjoy a glass and after have a tour through enchanted herb gardens and impressive vaulted old cellar. At ravines then continue in the famous village of Chora Sfakion situated at South part of Crete "looking" the Levian see and the island of Gavdos , the stronghold of the rebels.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plakias, Plakias, Agios Vasileios Municipality, Rethymnon Prefecture, Crete
Following the harsh southern coast, you can enjoy the view to the southernmost island in Europe, Gavdos and reach the picturesque village of Plakias where you have time for swimming fun and relaxation at the crystal blue see under the hot summer sun.
On the way back to the north coast you will find a very special nature experience! The "Kourtaliotiko" gorge! located at the middle - South of Crete with the amazing cliffs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from hotels or nearby meeting points in Rethymnon, Adele, Atsipopoulo, Missiria, Sfakaki, Georgioupolis, Kalyves
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are mandatory in the bus
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Cretan Holidays