Criolla Horseback Riding
The activity begins in Krontiras Winery, an organic and biodynamic proyect where we will visit and taste their wines. Then we will make the ride, which lasts approximately 2 hours and end the day with a typical ‘Asado’: roast, salad, roasted vegetables, drink and seasonal fruit.
To preserve the safety of passengers against weather contingencies, the suspension of the service will be informed even on the same day of the activity, with the possibility of rescheduling or receiving the full refund of the money.
Wear comfortable clothes, long pants and coat, sunglasses and sun protection, mineral water.
Sundays and Holidays WITHOUT visit to the winery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation * and professional bilingual guide.
- Visit at Krontiras Winery
What's excluded :
- Sundays and Holidays WITHOUT visit to the winery
This experience takes place in Lunlunta, just 40 minutes south of the city of Mendoza. Dazzling views and incredible landscapes introduce us to the warm atmosphere of the place and the courtesy of our people. Our ‘Pingos’ guide us to places where we will appreciate the river, the flora, the native fauna, the wine regions of Luján de Cuyo and Maipú and unbeatable panoramic views of the Andes mountain range.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if youdidn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.