Croatian War of Independence Tour
If you want to find out more about the Croatian War of Independence in 90s, this tour provides you during a 2-hour walking tour and museum visit all what are you looking for. Learn about the fall of the communist Yugoslavia, Croatian War of Independence and what was happening in Zagreb during the war. Except visiting main sites in the city, the Croatian War of Independence War Tour includes visiting the Zagreb Rocket Attacks Memorial Center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Special gift
- Unique experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
Croatian War of Independence Tour is a journey into the 90's and one of the darkest years in recent history of Zagreb and Croatia. To understand how and why was happened the fall of the communist Yugoslavia, we will take you back to the end of World War II and establishment of Tito's Yugoslavia. Josip Broz Tito, the president of Yugoslavia, was a key figure of Yugoslavia and its domestic policy and foreign affairs, but after his death it starts the collapse of Yugoslavia and soon Slovenia and Croatia will be first countries that proclaimed independence with bloody consequences of which can be felt in many ways until the present day.
During the tour you will visit main sites such as Vlaška street, Petrinjska street, Croatian National Theater, Republic Square, Croatian Parliament, Zagreb Rocket Attacks Memorial Center and many more. At the end of the tour, every visitor will get a special gift as a memory to keep Zagreb in the heart.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel centrally located in Zagreb.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.