Cruise + a Winery or Brewery scenic tour
Minimum 4 persons and subject to weather conditions in winter.
Available Tuesdays to Sundays. Up to 16 persons.
Enjoy a fabulous cruise aboard a spacious private pontoon,
bring you drinks, an esky with ice can be provided. Enjoy music of your choice (Spotify) while you sip your drinks, cruising in the beautiful waterways of Mandurah.
Available Saturdays and Sundays and School Holidays.
Special private events can be arranged, please call us 0404 754 777.
Available Wednesdays to Sundays and school holidays. Up to 25 persons.
Live commentary aboard as you cruise around the waterways.
Enjoy a delicious lunch of your choice with a drink at the delightful Cape Bouvard, in a beautiful relaxed setting (warm wood fire in winter).
Beer or Wine Tastings
Enjoy a beer paddle or wine tastings.
Bottled water, cruise fees, lunch with a drink and a beer paddle or wine tastings included.
Go on – say “AHOY CHEERS.”
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dolphin Cruise or Pirate ship cruise
- A wine or Beer tasting
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bouvard Winery
- Entry/Admission - Thrombolites of Lake Clifton
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandurah, Mandurah, Western Australia
Enjoy a fabulous cruise aboard a private pontoon, the Dolphin cruise boat or Pirate ship for an hour and you might see dolphins at play.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Bouvard Winery, 185 Clifton Downs Rd, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch with drinks in a stunning setting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thrombolites of Lake Clifton, Lake Clifton Jetty, Yalgorup National Park, Western Australia 6215 Australia
See prehistoric Thrombolites and walk along the huge lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect you from your Mandurah hotel, accommodation or Mandurah train Station.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.