Cruise 'n' Canoe to Australia's Everglades
Your adventure begins with a river cruise from Habitat Noosa crossing beautiful Lake Cootharaba to the start of the Noosa Everglades. Then paddle your canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest. Enjoy a delicious morning tea and go for a swim in the pristine waters before boarding the vessel for a cruise along the river of mirrors. Your tour ends with a roast lunch at Habitat Noosa with your tour group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All equipment including canoes and dry bags
- Roast Lunch
- Noosa pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Everglades
- Entry/Admission - Habitat Noosa
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades, 204 Lake Flat Road, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
Your safari begins with a river cruise across the magnificent wetlands of the Noosa River to the start of Australia's Everglades.
Cruise upstream through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest to enjoy a delicious morning tea at iconic Harry’s Hut.
After morning tea experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular waterways in Australia - a place you MUST see to believe.
Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to habitatnoosa for a delicious lunch.
By the way - Did you know that over 44% of all Australia's bird species reside within this spectacular region? That is more than Kakadu National Park in an area only a fraction in size.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Habitat Noosa, 204 Lake Flat Rd, Boreen Point QLD 4565, Australia
The departure point for all tours and return point for our included lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- No previous experience is necessary
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.