Cruise out and Cruise return, plus 10 minute Scenic Flight
Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef from above, with an exhilarating helicopter flight over picturesque reef systems and up close onboard luxury vessel, Evolution. be treated to an Aussie BBQ lunch and snorkelling to discover the mysteries of the underwater world. Activities available onboard at an extra cost include scuba diving (for beginners and experienced divers) and coral viewing from the semi-submersible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to 2 outer reef locations
- 5 hours reef time
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - BBQ Buffet Lunch
- 10 Minute Helicopter Scenic Flight
- a glass of wine and cheese & fruit platter on cruise back to Cairns
- Live Entertainment on cruise back to Cairns
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Marine Biology Snorkel Lesson/Tour
- AU$20per person EMC and Fuel Levy is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel
- Scub Diving
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Check-in starts at 7.15 am at the Down Under Cruise and Dive desk.
Then board Evolution and enjoy your cruise out to your first reef location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
First stop is either Norman or Saxon Reef (depending on the tides and weather to which location is picked for the day). Enjoy snorkelling, relaxing on the sun deck and a BBQ buffet lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
You'll then make your way to your second location for the day Hastings reef. This is where you will meet up with Nautilus Aviation for your scenic flight, where you will explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above.
Once you've completed your scenic flight you can enjoy more snorkelling or relax on the sun deck.
On your cruise back to Cairns enjoy some live entertainment, a glass of wine and a cheese and fruit platter.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Bad Weather: In the event of bad weather, providing there is availability, date changes are welcome or in the worst case scenario, cancellations. Please note, if half the paid tour was possible e.g. the helicopter portion or cruise portion of the Fly/Cruise, Cruise/Fly or Cruise/Cruise without the package scenic flight, the relevant refund will be made.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers in the aircraft at one time (subject to aircraft availability)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.