Cruise Ship Private Tour South
It is simply the best way to see whats south of your boat in the short time you have on oor bonnie shores.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water and Irn Bru
What's excluded :
- Entry fees and meals
Cruise Ship South
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Cruise Ship South:
Attractions on the Cruise Ship South:
- Clava Cairns
- Glen Ord Distillery Visitor Centre & Whisky Shop
Operates: Leave Invergordon at 9am then head South to Cawdor Castle. After a walk round the castle and grounds its time to head over to Clava Cairns to visit this 4000 year old burial site and wonder at the mysteries they hold. Onward to Culloden Battlefield where you can do the interactive tour (highly recommended) and find out all the facts and shocking events that led up to that tragic day on the 16th of April in 1746. After Culloden we head west to do a spot of 'Nessie Hunting' at Dores Beach before a drive through the city of Inverness - the Capital of the Highlands. We can head into Glenord Distillery (depending on time) on the way back to your boat. Happy travellers full of stories and Highland adventures.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.