Cruise Sunset Party in Castries
Sail the coastline of the tropical island paradise of St. Lucia, watching the sunset and sipping champagne. Let yourself be swept away by the romance and magnificence of the moment - something you have to try at least once in your life!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotel only)
- Catamaran Cruise
- Complimentary Hor d'oeuvres
- Complimentary Champagne
What's excluded :
After late afternoon pickup at your St. Lucia hotel in North Island, enjoy the scenic ride to the harbor. Climb aboard a comfortable catamaran for your sunset cruise.
A glass of complimentary champagne in hand, find a spot on the boat's deck to relax and take in the scenery. Watch the coastline of St. Lucia, with its volcanic beaches and tropical greenery, glide by as you enjoy the sun's last rays. Nibble on complimentary appetizers provided by the boat's crew.
As the sun sinks below the horizon, view the multitude of colors it projects across the sky and clouds. Watch for the 'green flash', the last gasp of sunlight that appears just after the sun disappears. After relaxing aboard the boat, you will return to the harbor for drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Service provided to hotels in the North only.Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- George F.L. Charles Airport SLU, Vigie, St Lucia
Departure Time :4:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Barefoot Holidays