Cruise Terminal Port Klang - Day Tour of Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves
We are specialized in providing Tour services of various type of Tours in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding that includes Cruise arrival guest. Our guides are well trained and knowledgeable on the Tours we conduct. Our Team has good knowledge of any tourism arrives and we arrange our guides according to the booking and nationality of guest travelled with us. Food been also made to the taste of our guest since we understand them well.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
The Limestone forming Batu Caves is said to be around 400 million years , came famous today after William Hornaday recoded in 1878. Batu Caves is promoted as a place of warship by K.Thamboosamy Pillai , a Indian Trader ,inspired by the vel-shaped entrance of the main cave and was inspired to dedicate a temple to Lord Murugan within the caves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.