Cruiseship Tour :Dragon Bridge, Marble Mountain,Hoi An City: CHAN MAY or TIEN SA
Our tour guide will pick you up at Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port. Please provide us with your pick up & drop off timeto arrange well.
we will depart to visit DRAGON BRIDGE to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Your next stop is MARBLE MOUNTAIN Which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains over the city and the ocean. Your guide will help you explore the natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Next, Visit HOI AN city. Your tour guide will take you to the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market, and along the way will explain the history of the buildings and the different architectural styles and their significance.
Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Finish The Tour & Transfer back to the Port on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Port Fee, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
famous Dragon Bridge, so you can take some beautiful photos to remind you of your visit & See Da Nang Modern City
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains over the city and the ocean. Your guide will help you explore the natural caves and visit the holy pagoda. You will learn out the significance of the mountains, the history behind the caves, and the religious meanings of the decorations in the caves.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom where they imported and exported wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang replaced Hoi An in 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
On the way back to the ship, we will stop at My Khe Beach (the R&R beach where US marines landed in and stayed in during Viet Nam War)
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA PORTPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT
- TIEN SA PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.