Cruising with Dinner and Live Shows at Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Dhow Cruise Creek
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic Beverages are available for purchase.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhow Cruise Creek, Jewllery & Gemplex Building - أبراج بحيرات الجميرا - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Hotel Pick up (If Transfer option selected)
120 minutes cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area.
Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
International buffet dinner with BBQ items
Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck
Hotel Drop off (If Transfer option selected)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Residences with Local Contact Number.Please call and update your room number once you check in the hotel. Also mention your invoice number in all the conversions with the team.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please follow the social Distancing guideline as per the attraction
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.