Crystal Caves, Shopping and Beach Tour
Discover one of Bermuda’s oldest living treasures during this 6.5-hour tour of Crystal Caves, with stops at Horseshoe Beach and local shops. Explore the caverns and limestone formations of the caves (entrance fees not included) and wander along a floating pontoon pathway underground. Then head to the capital, Hamilton, and shop along Front Street with its many boutiques and retail stores. Finally, head to the pink sand beaches of Horseshoe Bay and go for a swim in the warm blue waters.
*All 9:30am tour start time will be adjusted according to the arrival time of the ships.*
Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf at the Royal Navy Dockyard
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your 6.5-hour Bermuda tour begins by meeting up with an informative local guide at King’s Wharf in Dockyard. Then, set off for adventure. The first stop is famous Crystal Caves, a remarkable natural attraction full of stalactite and stalagmite formations. Walk down 83 (gradual) steps to a floating pontoon pathway, which leads to even better parts of the caves. Entrance Fees $22.00 USD (1 Cave) $32.00 USD (2 Caves)
Next take off for the capital city of Hamilton for a short tour and the chance to do some shopping. A small, vibrant and friendly city, Hamilton is the heart of Bermuda and its center of shipping and trade. Go shopping along the many storefronts on Front Street, which runs along the water’s edge and is the first part of the city seen from cruise ships.
After picking up souvenirs or just exploring the city, take off for Horseshoe Beach, the most famous beach in all of Bermuda. Lying on the island’s southern coast in the parish of Southampton, Horseshoe Beach offers prime swimming and sunbathing along the Atlantic coast. Relax in the pink sand or enjoy a light lunch in the nearby cafe. Lifeguards, restrooms and shower-facilities are available. Your guide will bring you back to King’s Wharf at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Royal Naval Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking Cutoff Time is 11pm. - At least 24 hours prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional surcharges of $22.00 USD (1 Cave) $32.00 (2 Caves) for Crystal Caves Entrance Fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the tour) onboard the coach
- Please call to confirm a reservation if after 6pm
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In accordance with Bermuda Governments Covid-19 Rules & Regulations, Names and contact information (phone #’s &/or emails) of all participants must be added to every booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.