Cu Chi Ben Duoc Tunnel Tour
Visit Ben Duoc Tunnel, you will be able to get the realest experience of Vietnam War in the southern part, see how tough a life in the cramped tunnels can be, and challenge yourself to overcome the odds.
You will get the chance to discover the realistic tunnel systems
Experience the authentic side of the vast tunnel network created by Viet Cong guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War.
Ben Duoc Tunnel is five times as big (100 hectares) more than Ben Dinh Tunnel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses, shooting fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel centrally in city. We leave the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City behind and take a 2-hour journey to the now-peaceful rural district of Cu Chi.
Upon arriving at the Ben Duoc tunnel, you will view a short documentary film which explains the tunnels’ history and the war from the Vietnamese point of view.
After that, your guide will take you on a tour through the actual tunnels where you’ll learn more about the living conditions and the hardships the tunnel’s residents faced, and the ingenuity utilized to maintain life in the tunnels, which included weapon workshops and booby traps. You will have an opportunity to navigate an authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visit bunkers designed as kitchens, meeting rooms, weapon areas, give your best shot at a firing range, and much more.
For a snack, you can try the local specialty – cassava, a starchy root – that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
2.30PM arrive in Ho Chi Minh city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at your hotel located in central of cityOtherwise visitors can come to our meeting point 171 Pham Ngu Lao street, district 1
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.