Cu Chi Tunnel - Ho Chi Minh City Luxury Private Tour 1 Day
• Cu Chi Tunnels
• War Remnants Museum
• Jade Emperor Pagoda
• Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
• Historic Ho Chi Minh City's cultural sites
• Guided exploration of ancient Reunification Palace
• Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office
• Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets
• Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market
• Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
• Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
• Admire the Colonial-era architecture
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Buffet Lunch
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Tips/ gratuities, personal expenses
- Under 5 years old or below 100cm tall: free of charge
- From 5 to 11 years old or from 100cm to below 140cm tall: 75% of adult
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Spend the day discovering the history, traditions, and culture of the energetic city of Ho Chi Minh city. Follow your local guide as you wander through timeless winding alleys to magnificent pagodas, bustling marketplaces, gourmet restaurants, and architectural wonders.
Ho Chi Minh City’s fascinating history is immortalized in the form of classic French architecture and ornate Buddhist temples and pagodas, most of which are set within the city centre. Due to its status as a prominent tourist destination in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City offers unique tours and activities that cater to every interest, budget, and group size.
To begin the day, we will pick you up at the hotel. Then we will take you to visit The Reunification Palace, War Remands Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, and Jade Emperor Pagoda as final place to visit in Ho Chi Minh city. Before heading to Cu Chi tunnels – the hiding spots during war which are used by Viet Cong soldiers, we will have a rest and enjoy lunch in a restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Arriving at the destination, a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed and used by Viet Cong soldiers during Vietnam War will be given. Then we will spend time to explore the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more. Besides, we will enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Saigon Central Post Office, 2 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.