Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta 1 Day Private Tour
Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta - the two principal and most well-known attractions of Southern Vietnam - one historical, one natural, both cultural – within only a day from Ho Chi Minh City. Yes! It’s absolutely possible! This private tour firstly includes a stop at Cu Chi Tunnels, an amazing experience for you to explore the intense battleground and learn about its crucial role during the Vietnam War. As soon as getting to Mekong Delta, we transfer to a small rowing boat to paddle along the small canals under fronds of coconut trees lining both sides, then get on the motor boat to cruise to the coconut island. We disembark at a local family to enjoy tropical fruits, taste honey tea, honey wine, see how the local products are made, and enjoy a live folk music performed by the local artists.
per adult from
What's included :
- Good quality air-conditioner private car.
- Free pick-up and drop-off service in Saigon.
- Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at Riverside restaurant and bottle water drink.
- Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi tunnel.
- Tropical fruits at local market.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- In Cu Chi Tunnels
Enjoy both countryside with big farming and jungle sightseeing.
Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in many foreign languages options)
Discover the secrets and the incredible network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand.
Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps, etc.
Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (*optional with surcharge)
Taste the main dish which locals ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pineapple leaves tea.
Explore to a spontaneous wet market to try some fresh seasonal fruits, understand more about the different lifestyle of countryside people, make some fun and share your laugh with friendly local sellers.
In Mekong Delta
Cruise on the Tien River to see the fisherman’s ports and 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, Phoenix and visit Kirin islet for our main activities.
Walk through orchard gardens then taste some fresh seasonal tropical fruits, and enjoy the art of “Don ca tai tu” Southern folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in locals’ life.
Hop on a horse wagon and relax on the hand – rowing sampan to recall local people life in the 19th century, and take a short walk through a quite village to feel the countryside atmosphere and reach to the beautiful riverside restaurant for lunch.
Enjoy your private lunch time with some famous Mekong specialties, including deep-fried giant gourami, spring rolls, giant fried sticky rice ball.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up at your hotel in center of Ho Chi Minh cityReturn point: Drop-off at your hotel in center of Ho Chi Minh city
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Please kindly let us know if you have any food allergies or special requests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.