Cu Chi Tunnels and Sai Gon City tour depart from Sai Gon
Get to know the history of Ho Chi Minh City, visit the most famous sites and make your own way to the Cu Chi tunnels located 70 km from the Ho Chi Minh City Center to the Northwest which known as a legendary for its network of tunnels, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-con minivan, experienced English speaking guide, lunch, sightseeing tockets, mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Holiday Surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Pick you up at hotel, visit The Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, Jade Emperor Pagoda. Have lunch in the restaurant
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Then head to Cu Chi tunnels. Arriving tunnels, a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed will be given. We then spend time exploring the maze of tunnels including innumerable trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.