Cu Chi Tunnels - Cao Dai Temple and the Top of Black Virgin mountain
Cu Chi tunnel system stretched from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cambodian border at its height. The network, parts of which were several levels deep, included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, kitchens and command centre. Combine this trip – Black Virgin Mountain is remarkable of your vacation in Vietnam!
Join in this tour, You could visit Cu Chi Tunnels to understand about Vietnamese history, discover Vietnamese culture with Cao Dai temple, Holy See religion, the third largest religion in Vietnam, enjoy beautiful and significant scenery on Black Virgin Mountain with the modern cable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Bottled water /per/day
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Cao Dai Temple
- Entry/Admission - Black Virgin Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
7:00 a.m: + Depart from the hotel from Ho Chi Minh to get to the Cu Chi Tunnels, once called "the Iron Triangle".
The tunnels were designed by local guerrillas as a “springboard for attacking Saigon.” The area was used for infiltrating Saigon-intelligence agents, part cadres, and sabotage teams. The tunnels were used by Viet Cong guerrillas ashiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes for hospitals, food, weapon caches as well as being the living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters.
The most interesting part in this tour is discovering tunnels. You can go down tunnels to understand about the VC and guerilass life.
Try some VC's food and some tea for relaxing.
Finish Cu Chi trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
After seeing the tunnels, We will go to Cao Dai Temple.
Cao Dai Holy See – located in the Tay Ninh province. Cao Daiism, a relatively new religion founded in 1926 in the South of Vietnam, has attracted more than 2.5 million followers across the country and overseas. It is in fact a combination of Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism, with some Christianity and Islam thrown in for good measure. The hierarchy closely resembles the Roman Catholic Church and the color scheme seems to be lifted straight from a Hindu Temple. The religion’s philosophy fits very well into the world’s current religious turmoils. It is worth every minute for visitors to witness the unique, colorful, musical and mysterious noon- ceremony.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Virgin Mountain, Tay Ninh Vietnam
After lunch, go to Ba Den - the Black Virgin mountain by cable car .The view is breath-taking, and you will be surrounded on both sides by mango trees and woodland flowers.
The cable car will take us get to the Top of the moutain which is 986m high.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mekong Silt, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Getting back Ho Chi Minh city
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.