Cu Chi Tunnels - Half Day
The tunnels are a great destination located 70 km from the Ho Chi Minh City Center to the Northwest. Cu Chi was known as the “area of steel” in the war time, and the tunnel systems were over 200km, which was considered the unbreakable underground village in the Vietnam-American war. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation pick up & drop off,entrance fee,guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotel in District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.