Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Joining Tour
If you have a half day and wish to get away from Saigon, go to discover the secret of Cu Chi tunnels near Saigon. You will have a great chance not only to research about the Vietnam War but a good time to see the rural life, and make a light exercise that does not exist very often in short excursions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pick-up at your hotel. From Saigon we will head northwest to Cu Chi Tunnels, one of very few monuments remained from the Vietnam War. 200km of the tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerrillas, are beneath the ground here and stretches from nearby the Cambodian border to the edge of Saigon, even covering a place that once was a US airbase. We can listen to our guides‟ introduction about the traces, exhibits, old weapons here or crawl by ourselves several dozens meters inside the tunnel to get the real feeling of what the War had been in this land. Gradually we will find out the reason why Cu Chi is a symbol of the ingenuity, loyalty, hard work and determination of the Vietnamese. Return to Saigon
Departure Point :Client's hotel in District 1
Departure Time :8:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Blackout date Feb 4-12, 2016
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-11 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.